- Excellent quality wine grape varieties of grapes grown in the unique ecosystem of the vineyard in dependency of Chromitsa, the Monastery of St. Panteleimon, Mount Athos.
- The careful vinification of the grapes and the direct distillation of grape marc (grape marc).
- The two slow, multiple, distillation in small copper stills.
- The selection of only the heart of the distillation, the medium that is part of the spirit that gathers the most delicious ingredients.
- The naturally filtered water in special membrane filters that keep salts and make rain.
AREA: Mount Athos
Combine with: Fish-Seafood